Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Early Renal Pouches Wet Cat Food in Gravy
(Please note this range is the new and improved Royal Canin Feline Stage 2 pouches 85g x 12)
It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your cat.
Early Renal diet is recommended for adult cats diagnosed with Chronic kidney disease (CKD) stage 1 and non-proteinuric. Cats may remain on Early Renal until creatinine increases above reference ranges. At this stage, your cat should change to a Renal diet. It is recommended to visit your veterinarian every 6 months for a full check-up.
- Early renal support – Formulated with EPA and DHA fatty acids, an antioxidant complex, and a moderate phosphorus content to help support renal health at the first signs of impairment
- The moderate phosphorus content supports cats whose kidneys may not be able to effectively filter phosphorus from the bloodstream
- Formulated with nutrients, including antioxidants, chondroitin and glucosamine, and an adapted L-tryptophan ratio, to fight the early signs of ageing
- The highly digestible formula contains balanced fibres, including prebiotics, to promote optimal digestive health and gastrointestinal transit
- Precise protein content – decreases the production of excess nitrogenous wastes to decrease renal workload and prevent uraemic issues
- S/O index – the diet creates a urinary environment not favourable of struvite and gastrointestinal urolith development
- Early Chronic Kidney Disease without proteinuria (IRIS stage 1)
- Senior cats over 7 years old showing apparent signs of ageing
- Growth, gestation and lactation